• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"I can't answer that I haven't seen the film."
"We need to coach better."
"I need to coach better."
"That's on me."

Yep.

I'd be shocked if he broke from his script.

Remember Philly's plan to take it slow with Carson Wentz?

Kid threw 60 passes today and 3 picks. He's losing confidence and regressing.

They really put the entire offense on his shoulders alone.

Also, someone check but I think UDFA Paul Turner had a better game today than 1st round pick Nelson Agholor has all year

Juicy Bob

That was Wentz's worst game of the season.

Yes, we are giving him ZERO help and we need to give him a better O-line and receivers as a matter of fucking urgency, but he made some bad throws out there today.

Also, our defence needs to get its act together. We are getting fuck-all from Cox et al and the less said about our secondary, the better.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Actually I change my mind...I could see Detroit going 9-7 which isn't out of the realm of possibility for Green Bay to match and win the tiebreaker. Depends on New York and Green Bay honestly.

RBH

1wlQVt1.png

Think Lions will go 10-6 and Packers 9-7(they got Seattle).
Seattle would give the o line and Rodgers fits and Wilson would take advantage of the horrid secondary.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
As long as Rick Smith is our GM, it doesn't matter who coaches or QB's this team. I thought we were up-to-date on this lesson by now.

That's on McNair. Rick Smith isn't firing himself.

So as long as we have a dumb fucking owner we're fucked.

Matrix

"Bill O'Brien 'Our guys played hard, it wasn't enough"

hehe

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Actually I change my mind...I could see Detroit going 9-7 which isn't out of the realm of possibility for Green Bay to match and win the tiebreaker. Depends on New York and Green Bay honestly.
That's what I was thinking. Only game I think the Lions will win the rest of the year is Bears next week.

I could easily see Lions and GB both being 9-6 going into that last game in Detroit for the division and playoff spot on the line.

Been traveling all day long, and just now looking at scores:

Falcons about to choke away the division again if the Bucs win today?
Chiefs could be an AFC Championship contender along with Oakland
F The Saints. Lions look legit.
Eagles are done. Getting blown out on the road against the Bengals without AJ Green.
Texans are still awful, Packers might still sneak into the playoffs.

Line_HTX

OBJ hanging out at Antonio Brown's house having some shenanigans. ;P

"Bill O'Brien 'Our guys played hard, it wasn't enough"

hehe

"Well, you see, it was a tough game, tough environment with tough conditions. We fought hard, played tough. Y'know, Green Bay's a good football team."

Matrix

O'Brien on Rodgers: "I thought we battled him hard."

He's turning into Kubiak

He's there my friend.... he's already there.

Matrix

"Texans held out Clowney to rest him. Want him for the stretch run, Clowney wanted to play today. #Texans"

You kidding me!?

fuck this franchise

Matrix

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_
Bob McNair on Brock Osweiler 'you can't be critical of him he played well'

Fuck McNair. I'll shit on Brock all day.

Top Bottom