• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Tamanon

Banned
"Texans held out Clowney to rest him. Want him for the stretch run, Clowney wanted to play today. #Texans"

You kidding me!?

fuck this franchise

I mean, that seems like something you do if you have a comfortable lead for the division.....

I'm still mad that Kubiak took the totality of the blame and he kept his sorry-ass job.

It's a shame but I think Kubiak had done is time here considering how things were falling apart with Schaub and the rest of his team, but hey he got his going to the Broncos (with Phillips in tow nonetheless).

That's on McNair. Rick Smith isn't firing himself.

So as long as we have a dumb fucking owner we're fucked.

No he's not firing himself, but he is expected to do a job as GM and the one thing he has consistently proven is that he does not no how to draft. McNair does deserve a crap ton of blame for being too loyal and wanting the good guys.

These guys he puts into positions to make decisions need to attempt to be more competent at their job, and I honestly think OB might need to be sent packing too.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions are going to the playoffs

Man...it seems like it. I'm still superstitious when it comes to this team but I know we can beat any team in the NFL.

After the Lions lost to the Bears it was all doom and gloom. I was starting to look at mock drafts seeing who we could potentially draft.

Today was supposed to be one of the losses on our upcoming schedule but we essentially controlled the game from start to finish.

Let's get that first round bye.

Man...it seems like it. I'm still superstitious when it comes to this team but I know we can beat any team in the NFL.

After the Lions lost to the Bears it was all doom and gloom. I was starting to look at mock drafts seeing who we could potentially draft.

Today was supposed to be one of the losses on our upcoming schedule but we essentially controlled the game from start to finish.

Let's get that first round bye.
We finally took a lead into the 4th..

cdyhybrid

Rob Rang ‏@RobRang 5m
Quick film review. On ill-fated 2-point conversion in ATL, neither Julio Jones nor Devonta Freeman were on field. #JimmysAndJoesOverXsAndOs

Top Bottom