• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just imagine the punishment Cam would receive if he stole a laptop and his father took hundreds of thousands of dollars under the table!

Great performance by the Steelers. We have Green emerging at just the right time, and JArvis' benching has made this d line ferocious again.

I saw Victor Cruz on the sideline, did he play in the game? I did not hear or see him in one play.

Tom Penny

Was this a dare or a bet?

giphy.gif

I'm ignoring the foolishness being said about in this thread.

I'm too busy scressed about these fools on the field to be scressed about you fools in here!

I just realized I think I've only really seen the Panthers play like once this year.

Just watch a Youtube compilation of trainwrecks.

It's the same shit

Striker

Great performance by the Steelers. We have Green emerging at just the right time, and JArvis' benching has made this d line ferocious again.

I saw Victor Cruz on the sideline, did he play in the game? I did not hear or see him in one play.
He plays outside only and has trouble getting open. Now he is upset about lack of targets.

bionic77

Can't believe Steelers won that game.

Tomlin please get Bell out of the game in garbage time. That's when you play your garbage players!

Top Bottom