• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fischer was a good but flawed coach of the Titans.

I have no idea why you'd keep him on the Rams after oh, the second season or so. Oh, he once got a tie against a really good 49ers team!

susqeg6pnep9sqf9exiu.gif

Marquette King is priceless.

Love King

Giants fan i hate Ben McAdoo he's been coaching scared all year, runs the same 5-6 plays over and over...he won't be fired anytime soon but sheeeesh i hope he grows a pair of balls in the next few weeks or in the offseason...

First year head coach that has the team winning games they should win and faced a good Steelers team with a strong offense. We're 8-4. Not a fan of the offense right now and his play calling is suspect but a little perspective goes a long way, bro. Did you honestly expect to be 8-4 and in playoff contention coming into the season? Vereen next week will be a big add as well as getting Pugh back in the line-up. We have two years or quality offense which tells me Ben can certainly get this together in the years to come. I mean you hated Coughlin, too. Can't have your cake and eat it, too.;)

Yep. I love watching him play but the bills will need to move on. I think Rex is fired and the Bills don't pick up Tyrod's contract.

I don't know...everything I've read about Tyrod's contract is such that I can see them picking up his option. And as much as I'm kind of done with him, I don't think there is any better option out there unless you're just going into next year trying to get Romo or you're putting Cardale out there, which would seem crazy. At this point I just don't think Tyrod has much more room to grow, when he's struggling on basic accuracy and consistency.

I can see Pegula totally keeping both Rex and Tyrod though for at least another year. But this has been the whole problem for the Bills the past 16 years or whatever- they're never bad enough to get playmakers at the top of the draft but not good enough to get in the playoffs.

Since you guys are done with Tyrod, who's your QB going into 2017, or are you just perpetually tanking?

Picking up Tyrod's contract isn't a big deal, it doesn't stop you from drafting another QB. Cutting ties with Tyrod does put you in a situation where you have to go out and draft a QB, or trade for the only capable one in Romo. You guys want to be forced into drafting a QB in suspect QB draft, did we not learn from the EJ situation?

Watkins isn't getting it done this year, that foot scares the fuck out of me, but we fucked up our 16 draft. I think I hated every pick except Jon Williams, that's a first. Shaq is so fucking stiff, I don't want to watch him play, if we get anything out of him I'll be amazed. Violent hands, but no explosion or bend, we couldn't touch Carr today and don't give me that shit about the best OL, just not athletic on DL right now. Should have gone O, I wanted another weapon, Woods isn't sticking around after this year.

I'm ok with them keeping Tyrod at least another year but the notion that he's going to be the franchise QB for the forseeable future is out the window for me. Let Cardale try to do more in the offseason, try to draft another QB if there is one available. I wouldn't be crazy about Romo only because I think he'd get killed behind this O-line and the rest of the team isn't good enough to warrant trying to get a couple good years out of Romo.

I'm going to be so sad when Robby leaves. He is such a baller and of course the Bills will let him go and he'll likely do great on some other team like the Pats.

Im sure JDR and the Boys are focus on the Chief, since they were embarrassed back in week 6, ...also Reggie gonna back up the brinks trucks for Carr and Mack this off season ...

watershed

Banned
Re-signing of Fisher and the fucking GM really fuck up my day.

Rams are determined to be sub 500 for as long as possible. Clearly the owner has no interest in fielding a winning team. There's just no way Fisher is a better bet than some new blood and fresh thinking.

Rams are determined to be sub 500 for as long as possible. Clearly the owner has no interest in fielding a winning team. There's just no way Fisher is a better bet than some new blood and fresh thinking.

Fisher's extension is just his reward for helping Kroenke move the team to LA by tanking and keeping fans away in St. Louis. He'll be gone in a couple of years when the team is ready to move into the stadium.

Top Bottom