• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Raiders aren't looking like a team that could stop the Pats much less the Cowboys.

Still early but letting small hands shit on you with deep passes is sketchy as hell.

Tom Penny

For some reason I don't think saying "TD to the guy who beat his pregnant girlfriend" is something the NFL stands behind

NFL doesn't care unless there is footage. Brandon Marshall is up for Man of the Year and used to beat down his girl.

tebunker

Banned
So he's not in fucking jail because why exactly?

Stabd corrected see above.Pretty sure he was kicked off his college team.

It sucks. Not sure if he is contrite or reformed or realizes what a shit bag thing thay is to do.

I want to give folks a second chance, but its tough, as I cannot find evidence that he's changed more than growing up.

Hunter S.

I believe in 2nd chances, and I usually think people are too quick to condemn young people for things they do when they are 18-22. But some things ...
People's frontal lobe that governs logic, and emotions, does not even fully develop until about 22. I agree.

I just don't see how you win a Super Bowl with a defense this bad, especially against the run (they are last?). Somebody is going to gash them in a playoff game and that'll be a wrap.

Alex Smith is going to win a Super Bowl, y'all. FMT redeemed.

Too bad the Raiders are so bad on defense. They can't expect Mack to do everything.

I just don't see how you win a Super Bowl with a defense this bad, especially against the run (they are last?). Somebody is going to gash them in a playoff game and that'll be a wrap.

Brady will carve them up in the championship game.

Top Bottom