• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Small hands baby!

peanut-butter-spreading-o-1.gif

Do the Chefs actually have a legit chance at coming out of the AFC? Smith has never been a big game player, Reid has brain paralysis at times... I just don't get the feeling they have a shot of making any noise.

I mean, I'd love to be wrong, because anyone who can defeat the Trumpriots and ensure ultimate evil does not reign supreme in the shadow of Trump's inauguration is a-ok in my book.

Euron

Looks like the Chiefs will continue being the Raiders' cryptonite. Hopefully they don't meet in the postseason.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I'm not sure why people are surprised by this after the Bills chewed up the Raiders in the 1st half last week. Only reason Raiders came back to win that one was because the Bills are insanely mediocre.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do the Chefs actually have a legit chance at coming out of the AFC? Smith has never been a big game player, Reid has brain paralysis at times... I just don't get the feeling they have a shot of making any noise.

I mean, I'd love to be wrong, because anyone who can defeat the Trumpriots and ensure ultimate evil does not reign supreme in the shadow of Trump's inauguration is a-ok in my book.

I don't see them getting past the AFCCG. Might win one playoff game at best.

tebunker

Banned

They have all of the combinations needed to win playoff ball. They run, play d, don't turn it over and force turnovers.

Honestly, last year if they got Denver they probably would've won. Tom Brady and Belicheck are Andy Reid Kryptonite

That's really their biggest hurdle, will Reid out coach himself or do soemthing dumb clock wise. Talent is there

It moght take then winning home field though

Beach

I'm not sure why people are surprised by this after the Bills chewed up the Raiders in the 1st half last week. Only reason Raiders came back to win that one was because the Bills are insanely mediocre.
Yea of our 12 games so far this year the Bills collapse defines our season.

Honestly.. I would say yes..

Look at the options.. Broncos have offensive powers.. Raiders are the opposite.. Steelers are beat up to all hell.. Ravens are so-so.. and The AFC South is the AFC South..

The Chiefs really might be the one team to stand in their way and I think they are possibly good enough to take on a Gronkless Patriots squad..

jerd

You'd think this would be true but Smith plays by FAR his best football in the playoffs which has been a frustration for chiefs fans. Looks like a different QB in the postseason

tebunker

Banned
These are the 12th & 13th qtrs of pro ball I've watched this year. Its been a down pro year. Also a much bigger college fan. However I am glad I checked in for this game. Been a Chiefs fan for 26 years, and its been tough to watch.

Top Bottom