• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

For whatever reason we have never shown up against bad teams in the Tomlin era. Either Ben sucks, the coaches suck, the defense sucks, or they combine together to find a way to lose.

I was positive we were going to lose this game and Ben seemed determined to make it happen. It took a great defensive effort, Tyrod and the greatest running game by every Steeler ever to avoid that.

One day Tomlin has to figure out how to beat the shit teams and not just focus on the big games.

This

I'm not saying it's not a penalty, I'm saying it's silly to clutch your pearls over a "dirty play" when the difference between a "dirty play" and a "great play" is a matter of nanoseconds.

There was never a clean play in any situation on that play the way he played it. You cannot lead with your helmet and hit the helmet on a defenseless receiver, end of story. There wasn't even an attempt to use the shoulder.

suplex

I'm ok with the Bears losing for the better draft pick, but this game is seems so fixed.

Like Stafford wasn't supposed to throw a pick six and it needed to be corrected.

Trey

For whatever reason we have never shown up against bad teams in the Tomlin era. Either Ben sucks, the coaches suck, the defense sucks, or they combine together to find a way to lose.

I was positive we were going to lose this game and Ben seemed determined to make it happen. It took a great defensive effort, Tyrod and the greatest running game by every Steeler ever to avoid that.

One day Tomlin has to figure out how to beat the shit teams and not just focus on the big games.

He did exactly what he needed to do gameplan wise against the bills. Limit bills running game including tyrod, and control the ball. He got a masterclass game from the offensive line, which makes things a bit easy, but coaching wise Tomlin did well. Got his team ready to play, other than Ben apparently.

I have lost interest in NFL this year for first time since I became a fan as a kid. Watch my first game in a while and see refs hand Lions a win. Yeah....just can't stay interested with garbage like this.

Haha thanks for giving the Bears a better draft pick and fucking the Packers, refs. I'm not even mad.

I feel bad for Barkley though. He keeps screwed by his awful teammates. He's actually done well.

Mrbob

I have lost interest in NFL this year for first time since I became a fan as a kid. Watch my first game in a while and see refs hand Lions a win. Yeah....just can't stay interested with garbage like this.
The holding calls were fine. Those oline dudes didn't need to hold on either play. I can't even get mad when the team has basically a handful of real NFL starters on the field right now due to injury.

Top Bottom