• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

SRTtoZ

Honestly, the Skins just did the Eagles a favor by scoring a TD there. They should have milked the clock and kicked the game winner.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I have lost interest in NFL this year for first time since I became a fan as a kid. Watch my first game in a while and see refs hand Lions a win. Yeah....just can't stay interested with garbage like this.
Cry moar. Maybe if the Bears line could go two plays without grabbing a defender from behind they wouldn't have started with 1st and 30

Matt Barkley really deserves a shot at a starting job next season. If not in Chicago, then somewhere that needs a quarterback. He's been in a very tough position and has played exceptionally well.

Doorman

Please no.

It's what's going to happen. This is the "same old Lions" long-play. We win in this semi-fraudulent season where most of our in-division competition all dies, the organization goes crazy and keeps everything together, then the deal with the devil wears off, JBC and/or Teryl Austin get coaching jobs elsewhere and we're left with Caldwell and new coordinators to turn the team back into a pumpkin for another five years.

I'm glad we won but this felt so fake. Really poorly played game by both teams in terms of mistakes and poorly-timed penalties.

Mrbob

Matt Barkley really deserves a shot at a starting job next season. If not in Chicago, then somewhere that needs a quarterback. He's been in a very tough position and has played exceptionally well.
Imagine if his receivers didn't drop half his passes. Cutler is gone so I'm guessing Barkley will stay.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Colts gonna pick on Nelson

BOB is a loser coach

Top Bottom