• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Spinluck

Congrats Texan Bros, looks like the reign has ended. Lord BOB has risen. And hes taking names and kicking ass.

Who is the last player who has done more with less the way Luck has? Probably Elway right?

He has maybe the worst coach, GM and team (almost zero talent there) in the league and yet year after year he can find ways to keep his teams close. In every game they follow the coach's plan which never works and then in the last 30 minutes they let Luck do his shit and the games become close.

I can't feel bad for him because he was paid over a 100 million dollars(a record for cave people) but damn if he doesn't actually carry that turd of a franchise on his back.

Remember when we were in the AFCC and exposed the Pats evil? Good times.

Beach

Good news about the Dolphins is I really don't see the Broncos winning another game this season if they keep playing like they are

Velcro Fly

Who is the last player who has done more with less the way Luck has? Probably Elway right?

He has maybe the worst coach, GM and team (almost zero talent there) in the league and yet year after year he can find ways to keep his teams close. In every game they follow the coach's plan which never works and then in the last 30 minutes they let Luck do his shit and the games become close.

I can't feel bad for him because he was paid over a 100 million dollars(a record for cave people) but damn if he doesn't actually carry that turd of a franchise on his back.

Peyton Manning dragged some bad Colts teams to 10 or 11 wins plenty of times

SRTtoZ

The Jets are worse than the Browns. I know the Jets beat them earlier but right now the Jets stink. I'm confident RG3 would torch them.

MechDX

JJ Zachariason ‏@LateRoundQB 14m14 minutes ago
Only 14 quarterbacks since the merger have won a football game while throwing 20+ times with 6 or fewer completions. Mariota just did it.

Shitty season, shitty QB but two things:

1) Beating the Colts twice in the same season is nice

2) Fuck the Tennessee Sister Fuckers

Tannehill getting injured and the Dolphins proceeding to blow a 23-9 lead to the Cards after being in prime position to make the playoffs is peak Dolphins.

Especially with it being an injury to Tannehill, aka the most sacked QB in the league to still not miss games due to injury

I know I have written this either here or twitter but it's impressive Bowles lost this team in only his second year.

Edit: wow. Sorry Dolphins-GAF

bionic77

Peyton Manning dragged some bad Colts teams to 10 or 11 wins plenty of times
Peyton played on some stacked ass teams in Indy. Luck never had that luxury even once.

I can only recall 2 or 3 years when he was by himself and not surprisingly he struggled.

Not taking anything away from Peyton, but I don't remember the Colts being that bad until the end for him (and the beginning for a pretty short time).

Pepiope

What an awful fucking loss. Can't wait until Doug and Howie are gone
What part of today's game is on Doug and Howie?

We're on our 4th string RT, Brooks is out, our starting LS and back-up LS/TE are injured. Sproles, Smallwood, and Barner are injured. DGB is out.

We had 1 active RB, a line that is being held together with duct tape, and a bunch of stupid mistakes (Ertz blocking penalty, Matthews not dragging his foot. Those two right there cost us 14 points). We still nearly won.

Top Bottom