• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Kusagari

They can't fire him until he gets to 8-8

He's not going 8-8.

He's going to lose this game, proceed to win his final 3 games against the NFC West(since those are the only games he seems to plan for), go 7-9 and go into next season with talk of MOMENTUM.

The Fisher cycle.

MechDX

Marcus Mariota had the lowest completion percentage (30.0) by any winning QB with at least 20 attempts since JaMarcus Russell in 2009

j-wood

I still can't believe the Titans won. Playoff dreams are alive! Fuck yes.

Even better is I live in Colorado. I'm going to be decked in Titans gear at the office tomorrow, no one at work gave us a chance.

Milchjon

I don't even care how many times this has been posted.

zdgo37ia7nsdcnu7mvho.gif

So, because the RAMS moved back to Los Angeles I don't get to watch Seattle vs Green Bay and I'm stuck watching the Rams vs Atlanta.

Fuck you RAMS owner.

So, because the RAMS moved back to Los Angeles I don't get to watch Seattle vs Green Bay and I'm stuck watching the Rams vs Atlanta.

Fuck you RAMS owner.

It really is a shame. I enjoyed having the best games every Sunday. Now we are forced to watch this offensive team make a mockery of the sport

Top Bottom