• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

DMczaf

I wish I was still back in Atlanta

So we win...but it costs us the season anyways......I feel worse today than after the ass kicking last week

This is the saddest victory I have ever felt. I've been angry during wins, but never sad...

I'm gong the try to spin this positive and say at least Tannehill gets to spend more time with his newborn. He really deserves a good rest after the beating he has taken the last 5 years. Now we see who has the heart to gut out the season and what type of team we have for next season. I don't expect to win the rest of the season, but I expect us to give them hell each week.

okay maybe we beat the jets

Benny Fowler can't catch.

Kubiak wants to run the ball when it obviously doesn't work.

Derby got stripped to end the game.

Shit was frustrating all around. Siemian played good though.
Well at least that's good to hear. I saw a customer walking around with a Broncos beanie on at work right before I clocked out for the day and asked her how they were doing in today's game. She said they were awful and it was the quarterback.

This is the saddest victory I have ever felt. I've been angry during wins, but never sad...

I'm gong the try to spin this positive and say at least Tannehill gets to spend more time with his newborn. He really deserves a good rest after the beating he has taken the last 5 years. Now we see who has the heart to gut out the season and what type of team we have for next season. I don't expect to win the rest of the season, but I expect us to give them hell each week.

okay maybe we beat the jets

Yeah that's true he can enjoy xmas with his new family and I think we can beat the jets but that's it unless Bill packs it up for week 17 (and even then he won't make it easy) regardless playoff hopes are done.

Bsigg12

Well at least that's good to hear. I saw a customer walking around with a Broncos beanie on at work right before I clocked out for the day and asked her how they were doing in today's game. She said they were awful and it was the quarterback.

It was a rough first half all around. D couldn't get off the field even early on and the O wasn't moving the ball. They figured it out somewhat in the third and completely shut down the Titans. Had Derby not been stripped, we were driving and could have at least tied the game. Benny Fowler would have found a way to lose the game for us though.

Hindl

Finally found wifi to see eagles lost a heartbreaker. Looks like they put up a hell of a fight tho which is more than I can say recently. Looks like injuries and refs fucked us but whatever. Only let's us get that much closer to Corey Davis/Sidney Jones in the 2nd. Can't wait to get back and See the film, sounds like wentz played well barring the int

6e098841b4924a9e105f8a87c40c3254.gif

Sorry Hindl and Eagles gaf....

You gotta do what you gotta do. I'll always support the Cleve

Kusagari

All Browns fans should be marking down that Christmas Eve game.

If any team finds a way to lose to them it will be the Chargers.

So apparently 30 for 30 is going to do an episode over the XFL that I think will be titled "This was the XFL".

That will be an interesting watch to say the least.

Top Bottom