• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Draxal

I'm dumbfounded how an offense with markedly better weapons and personnel can so substantially underperform last years offense. I just don't get it.

Richburg has regressed a ton and Flowers is AWFUL. Reese has missed on the olineemen in the draft asides from Pugh.

LJ11

I'm dumbfounded how an offense with markedly better weapons and personnel can so substantially underperform last years offense. I just don't get it.

I can't explain it, I just don't watch, my co-workers want to talk giants football and I have nothing to share because I don't watch. I'm tortured enough as it is, no mas.

Watching this offense hurts my eyes, McApooo is horrible, the O-line is shit, the QB magically fumbles, the WR complains, this has all the makings of a bad team on the verse of self destruct but the 8 wins holding them together..

Watching this offense hurts my eyes, McApooo is horrible, the O-line is shit, the QB magically fumbles, the WR complains, this has all the makings of a bad team on the verse of self destruct but the 8 wins holding them together..

This team was never a contender. The hope is to get to the playoffs and see what happens but even during the win streak, the offense has be utterly and completely carried by a good defense.

Zeke

Offense needs tighten up and string a long drive together or the defense is gonna ripped apart in the second half

The funny thing is if the Giants lose tonight it won't be the loss that annoys me. It's this team's inability to show the fuck up and look competent for even one fucking half. Teams adjust and game plan and this team shoots itself in the goddamned foot in flags and whiffs and Eli derping.

Draxal

The funny thing is if the Giants lose tonight it won't be the loss that annoys me. It's this team's inability to show the fuck up and look competent for even one fucking half. Teams adjust and game plan and this team shoots itself in the goddamned foot in flags and whiffs and Eli derping.

Its just watching Ereck Flowers just gets me so mad now. What will it take to put Beatty in his spot.

Top Bottom