• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Its just watching Ereck Flowers just gets me so mad now. What will it take to put Beatty in his spot.

Adams blows one coverage and he's benched for Hall. Flowers getting ass fucked and your franchise QB getting destroyed? *Ben McAdoo watches on clueless*

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dallas has a D?

A big one
NH9gE7v.gif

Will it really matter that much? Doesn't seem like he moves well enough to play tackle.

Better opportunity to work out his technique and not get Eli killed. Worst case, he's a guard but draft an actual LT for fucks sake and stop with the stubborn need to prove he's an LT.

Syrinx

I think that's pretty normal in the US and U.K. once kids hit 10.

Before the Switch the kids did not want Nintendo systems. I sometimes wonder how many posters are pre-teens or teens.

Growing up my mother would not let my brother and I get M-rated games. This was during the N64 and GC/PS2 days. Was pretty rough but there were still enough good games to play. Can't imagine growing up last gen and this gen and not being able to though. Probably just wouldn't have played many games period.

bionic77

Growing up my mother would not let my brother and I get M-rated games. This was during the N64 and GC/PS2 days. Was pretty rough but there were still enough good games to play. Can't imagine growing up last gen and this gen and not being able to though. Probably just wouldn't have played many games period.
Seems like Nintendo is the only one that makes big ass games for everyone.

Other than indie games it seems like everything on the 4 and Bone is for dudebros.

Switch will fix this and make gaming great again!

Top Bottom