• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn, Ginn sucks... and now Newton sacked.

Ginn had that right in his hands and straight dropped it.

bionic77

How often are defenders flagged for taunting? Seems like they can dance as much as they want.
Strangely I feel like if a CB did it they would be flagged but if a tackle or DE does it they are going to let it go.

Hell I feel like DEs can even get away with the thrusts and pumps that AB is never allowed to do.

Makes about as much sense as all of us watching this horrible football game!

Michael WilbonVerified account
‏@RealMikeWilbon
If I represented Campbell Newton my attack on the league from top down to the refs would singe their ears. The NFL should more than...

bionic77

Daddy Bionic, you need to school him
First of all, go fuck yourself and your momma with that daddy talk.

Secondly, that is weirdly impressive for Gata.

Not a lot of cousin fuckers have those strict standards. He will fuck his cousin but only after she is of age.

First of all, go fuck yourself and your momma with that daddy talk.

Secondly, that is weirdly impressive for Gata.

Not a lot of cousin fuckers have those strict standards. He will fuck his cousin but only after she is of age.
I hope you have to live with Floyd in 10 years when your rug money runs out and your wife kicks you out

Michael WilbonVerified account
‏@RealMikeWilbon
If I represented Campbell Newton my attack on the league from top down to the refs would singe their ears. The NFL should more than...

Bobby (5-11)
‏@bobbyagnese
BREAKING: Campbell Newton to start for Panthers at QB after halftime, sources say. Carolina hoping Campbell will be able to get calls.

C0FnreWXEAAQDu3.jpg

Top Bottom