• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Vixdean

That was the right call though, didn't even look like he was throwing it to Olsen. Thought Funchess ran the wrong route and Olsen happened to be nearby.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Best MNF game of the year next week

1772389_o.gif

Vixdean

I can't believe they are still making underworld movies. I only ever watched the first and even drunk as shit college me thought it was terrible.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It'sstill crazy that the Bears made the Super Bowl in 2007 with Sexy Rexy

Finally get to see your team play..

They've actually showed a few Lions games in Southern California outside of the Thanksgiving game. It's been nice otherwise I'm stuck watching a shitty stream

squicken

The Redskins are built around their offense. Really awful game from them. Cousins wasn't really pressured much but that one sack fumble was killer

It'sstill crazy that the Bears made the Super Bowl in 2007 with Sexy Rexy

They've actually showed a few Lions games in Southern California outside of the Thanksgiving game. It's been nice otherwise I'm stuck watching a shitty stream

I live in the Bay Area. I am a diehard Lions fan with DIRECTV. You can visit. Go Lions!

SRTtoZ

The game is really going soft. He was still in bounds when contact was made. Yea he pushed him hard, big deal, this is football.

Top Bottom