• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

BigAT

And I thought the Giants sucked in primetime games:

ESPN Stats & Info‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Redskins are 1-16 on Monday Night Football since start of 1998 season

squicken

@JuMosq

Weird win percentage facts:
Chuck Pagano in Indy: 61.0%
Jim Caldwell in Detroit: 60.0%
John Harbaugh in Baltimore: 59.6%

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nobody is talking about this because everyone just assumes the Packers will win the division

There is a sense of dread permeating among the Lions fan base. You can see it in hyperbolic articles by Lions beat writers, you can see it in Lions message boards...you can just feel it.

We've won 8 out of our last 10 games, are 9-5 overall and have the best QB under 30 in the game. That's the definition of doing it, yet somehow people still don't believe.

It really doesn't matter what people assume because these are the same people who thought the Lions offense depended on Calvin Johnson and that we would implode when he retired. The same people who thought Stafford was not a franchise QB. Screw what they think at the end of the day we control our own destiny and that starts with the smack down we're going to do to the Cowboys on MNF next week.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Don't worry!! She's good

TgbfdYO.gif

Things could always be worse:

6NYAUPL.gif

MechDX

http://www.scout.com/nfl/texans/story/1739013-tom-savage-breathes-life-texans

According to some Jaguars defenders, the Texans offense did not change much when Savage entered the game, however the accuracy improved and the offense took a step as a group.
“When (Tom) Savage came in, he was throwing the ball very accurately,” said Jaguars linebacker Paul Poluszny. ”He was putting the ball in some tight windows, finding his open receivers. Have to give a lot of credit to him. He stepped in and made the throws that he needed to make.”

Savage ran the same offense that looked inept with Brock. Amazing

Trap game

The very definition of a "trap game"

There is a sense of dread permeating among the Lions fan base. You can see it in hyperbolic articles by Lions beat writers, you can see it in Lions message boards...you can just feel it.

We've won 8 out of our last 10 games, are 9-5 overall and have the best QB under 30 in the game. That's the definition of doing it, yet somehow people still don't believe.

It really doesn't matter what people assume because these are the same people who thought the Lions offense depended on Calvin Johnson and that we would implode when he retired. The same people who thought Stafford was not a franchise QB. Screw what they think at the end of the day we control our own destiny and that starts with the smack down we're going to do to the Cowboys on MNF next week.

I hate the local Detroit beat writers. They only do that crap because they couldn't make it anywhere else so they cater to low hanging fruit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I hate the local Detroit beat writers. They only do that crap because they couldn't make it anywhere else so they cater to low hanging fruit.

The Detroit Free Press is the worst out of all of them by far. Right after we lose to the Giants, that particular writer puts out that stupid article. We lost to a solid Giants team on the road.

It's a big part of Lions fandom and sometimes I don't blame them. The franchise has been bad for so long that the negativity just comes with the territory.

Fear not ye Lions faithful as long as Matthew Stafford is steering this ship we're good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
IIRC this upcoming Lions v. Cowboys game could be the first time Sean Lee and Golden Tate play since this hit happened:

Golden-Tate-Hit-on-Sean-Lee.gif

Lee did not play in the 2014 playoff game where the refs decided the outcome.

Bitanator

IIRC this upcoming Lions v. Cowboys game could be the first time Sean Lee and Golden Tate play since this hit happened:

Golden-Tate-Hit-on-Sean-Lee.gif

Lee did not play in the 2014 playoff game where the refs decided the outcome.

Your QB decided the outcome by giving the ball away when it mattered most.

And Golden Tate can rightly fuck off that was a pathetic cheap shot

cdyhybrid

Anyone know if I can get four File Explorer windows linked together in a 2x2 grid, but considered one window? In Windows 10. I'm thinking something like Terminator for Linux, but File Explorer windows instead of terminals.

I can open four windows and snap them to corners of my monitor, but when I'm tabbing back and forth between an internet browser, some other programs, and four File Explorer windows it can get out of hand pretty quickly. Would like to just tab to one File Explorer window and have them all move to the front.

Screenshot for reference:

Panthers are the kings of the feel-good 7-9

It's still fuck the Falcons so I hope we beat them next week and lose to the Bucs on New Years day.

DM should win the division. Not Burning Crotch

Striker

Sounds like Shane Vereen re-injured his triceps and is done again. They have brought up LB/DE Ishaq Williams to the main roster.

I would assume they need another HB but we'll see. Only Jennings, Perkins and Rainey right now. No FB.

Top Bottom