• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Hindl

Good to see Cox get in again, he's deserved it. Peters too. Part of it is name recognition, but Peters has been mostly back to his old self this season. He's been one of the top LTs in football and I'll gladly have him back for another year

MechDX

i

Neat pic

bionic77

Second day in a row that I am working 14+ hours.

Plus I worked Friday and Sunday night.

Thank God I am watching Star Wars tomorrow.

Snacks Harrison deserved to be in the Pro-Bowl this year. Best run stuffer in the damned league. Happy for the rest of the Giants selected. Especially Landon and Jenkins.

Can't complain about the Pro Bowl when I know in my heart I wouldn't watch it no matter what they did

Actually, if they made it a 60 minute dodgeball game without commercials, yeah I'd watch the hell out of that

Brady would get obliterated by his own teammates

squicken

Harrison Smith is very deserving, but may end up missing the final 4 games of the year. Are there really no other good safeties in the NFC?

MechDX

Perfect example why the Pro Bowl voting is a joke:

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 5m5 minutes ago
Here's how Texans Benardrick McKinney stacks up with the 4 ILBs voted to the Pro Bowl

C0KqmvXVIAADATq.jpg:large

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Harrison Smith is very deserving, but may end up missing the final 4 games of the year? Are there really no other good safeties in the NFC?

I know I'll be accused of Lions bias but Glover Quin is one of the best safeties in the league and has been since joining the Lions 3 seasons ago. Just doesn't get the recognition because he's a Lion.

No one goes deep on the Lions. That's because of Glover Quin. You can dink and dunk all day long but your not getting any long passes past Quin.

He was elected to the 2014 Pro Bowl.

this_guy

I know I'll be accused of Lions bias but Glover Quin is one of the best safeties in the league and has been since joining the Lions 3 seasons ago. Just doesn't get the recognition because he's a Lion.

No one goes deep on the Lions. That's because of Glover Quin. You can dink and dunk all day long but your not getting any long passes past Quin.

Glover Quin was a budding superstar in Houston. He was an OK corner but a great safety. Too bad Texans GM Rick Smith chose to pay the corpse of Ed Reed over Glover.

squicken

Yeah Quin is a good choice. I guess if this is done later in the year then the choice would have interesting. I'll be curious how the voting goes for All Pro, which is really the only award I pay much attention to. I mean Brees isn't one of the 3 best NFC QBs? Please

Striker

Snacks Harrison deserved to be in the Pro-Bowl this year. Best run stuffer in the damned league. Happy for the rest of the Giants selected. Especially Landon and Jenkins.

Maybe Snacks is an alt like Vernon but yeah, still silly. Vernon over Mike Bennett should've been a thing. Bet a lot of guys still drop out like usual, it's not even in Hawaii.

Damon Harrison ‏@BigDame900 9m9 minutes ago

Thanks for the love guys lol but all it means is that I haven't earned the respect of my peers and opposing coaches. No worries, be afraid..

Damon Harrison ‏@BigDame900 26m26 minutes ago

I'm used to being slept on...I'll wake em soon. UDFA #SnacksSeason

cdyhybrid

Maybe Snacks is an alt like Vernon but yeah, still silly. Vernon over Mike Bennett should've been a thing. Bet a lot of guys still drop out like usual, it's not even in Hawaii.

I doubt Bennett will go. He lives in Hawaii in the offseason, would you rather go home to Hawaii or to Orlando?

Top Bottom