• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

So here it is...

I think if we make the playoffs it'll be by beating NE and Den losing a game. I don't see us winning at Buffalo. (then again I've said that 8 times and have been wrong 8 times...)

In worse news....

Hopefully this is nothing....
I told you.. y'all are making it..

Haven't I led you all down the path of success so far? You all thought I was nuts.. but I said you are making in it..

You will beat Buffalo..

It's the Stone Cold Lock of the Century.. Of the Week

Browns-GAF is Mojo Rawley
*googles*

Wait.. is Mojo Rawley Larry?

I told you.. y'all are making it..

Haven't I led you all down the path of success so far? You all thought I was nuts.. but I said you are making in it..

You will beat Buffalo..

It's the Stone Cold Lock of the Century.. Of the Week

*googles*

Wait.. is Mojo Rawley Larry?

We'll see....

In other news, did y'all know Pepiope was black?

Same Eagles Fan Continues to Win Free Tickets by Finding Mascot in Philadelphia
CTtTFkcUsAABncs.jpg

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Wow, just read the Lions game is flexed in Week 17. We are about to get executed on national television. #SOL

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 3m3 minutes ago
#Buccaneers worked out QB Sean Renfree, DE Alex Bazzie, LB Deon Lacey and Spanish rugby star Inaki Villanueva (as TE).

Trying to get Aguyo a friend! Bucs are doing it!

cdyhybrid

Damontre Moore to IR.

Also, the Hawks have the highest DVOA variance in the league according to Twitter. Every game is an adventure!

Do remember that this may lead back to Mike's meddling in the day to day business again if Marvin goes..

That would be the big thing to remember if Marvin gets shitcanned.
Mike Brown is a cheap bitch who doesnt go out to get a coach that could turn the team into an actual formidable opponent(and win a playoff game).

Right.. I am aware.. but as bad as Marvin is... it could be worse in some ways.. therein lies the problem to me...

Mike will fuck everything up if Marvin goes
He is the reason solely.
In fact we could just have Marvin go to general manager and get a new coach.
But Mike Brown ruins everything and is the reason this team was a laughing stock for 15 years(talking 90s and first few years in 2000s).
Hell make Marvin defensive cordinator he was in charge of one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Neither did Darius Slay or our ST players like Sam Martin or Matt Praeter.

No more proof needed that the vast majority of fans and media are casual observers of the game who vote for the guy who makes the most commercials.

Wake and Cam both make Pro-Bowl,

Jones would have made it if he hadn't gotten injured.

Micheal Thomas got robbed, best special teams player in the league.

Can't think of anyone else that would have deserved it....except maybe Tunsil?

Also I'm posting this because why not?

He is the reason solely.
In fact we could just have Marvin go to general manager and get a new coach.
But Mike Brown ruins everything and is the reason this team was a laughing stock for 15 years(talking 90s and first few years in 2000s).
Hell make Marvin defensive cordinator he was in charge of one of the greatest defenses of all time.
The first is what you should do.. but Mike will fuck that up.

You're stuck till Mike dies I'm guessing

Top Bottom