• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Mrbob

I'm convinced now Seattle's good record is due to playing a garbage division. Though I'm not sure who is great in the NFC.

Drakeon

Bad challenge, he's used both and its only the first quarter (yes he'll get a 3rd if he wins it, but I don't think he wins this challenge).

squicken

They used the spot of the linesman on the far side of the field. How could he have possibly seen the ball? Close guy was obscured too

The ref on the Seattle side of the field is completely fucking drunk on his ball placement tonight. He never put that ball down. He ran it out to another ref in the middle of the field and ran AROUND a Seattle player to place it. Like what in the ever living fuck.

That and Goff not setting his feet on the previous play. Had that guy wide open.

And yet somehow the Rams look better than the Chickens.

I'm convinced now Seattle's good record is due to playing a garbage division. Though I'm not sure who is great in the NFC.

Even a person in Seattle like myself can tell you they are suspect a bit. I'd say Dallas is still really good.

We need Harbaugh to take Rams job. Iron sharpens Iron. I miss the 49ers when they were good under him. (except his last season)

Top Bottom