• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

I wouldn't be happy about it, that's for sure. Carr is the best of us. Doesn't lie, cheat or steal like Brady. Carr and Mack are what I want my Raiders team to be. Humble gentlemen that don't break the rules or laws.

k17Z6Tw.jpg

1. On January 28, 2012, Aldon Smith was arrested for driving under the influence in Miami Beach, Florida.

2. On June 30, 2012, Smith was believed to have suffered stab wounds when attempting to break up a fight at a party at his residence. Two other people were shot in the incident. On October 9, 2013, Smith was charged with "three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon" relating to the stabbing incident. The charges were later reduced to misdemeanors.

3. On September 20, 2013, Smith was involved in a single vehicle accident in San Jose, California. He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and possession of marijuana.

4. On April 13, 2014, Smith was detained and arrested following an incident at the Los Angeles International Airport in which Smith became belligerent and uncooperative with a TSA agent, who alleged Smith claimed he was carrying a bomb

5. On August 6, 2015, he was arrested in Santa Clara, California, for an alleged hit and run after driving under the influence, and vandalism charges.

cdyhybrid

I need a notarized, signed condemnation of the Michael Floyd signing from every member of Pats-GAF by halftime or I'm posting animu.

Kusagari

Rams probably get blown out tbh.

Rams previous wins over Seattle all fall under the Jeff Fisher vortex. Now that's he not around the Rams are just a shit team.

Top Bottom