• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Novak keeping the Texans "in it" on one leg. I mean realistically it's a 3fg game rather than a 2 score game. BOB is being realistic. Three Novak one legged FGs is more likely than 2 offensive scores.

Novak hitting 3's like a Rocket.

WedgeX

Banned
This defense fucking blows. Fuck you Jim Schwartz.

And here I thought he was super accomplished.

wBjhtc6.gif

Doorman

Enjoy your division championship and going to the playoffs again, Packers-GAF.

I'll just be over here.

Looking at mock drafts for next year.

And crying about Jim Caldwell being extended.

brentech

Enjoy your division championship and going to the playoffs again, Packers-GAF.

I'll just be over here.

Looking at mock drafts for next year.

And crying about Jim Caldwell being extended.

Don't worry, you can also keep pretending that Cooter is a top notch coordinator!

Doorman

Don't worry, you can also keep pretending that Cooter is a top notch coordinator!

"Top-notch," no, but even I as a Stafford-hater can't deny that he's done the best job with Number 9 as anybody. Even if most of the season has been skin-of-the-teeth wins, there is something about Stafford and this offense this year that was missing previously, so I will give him some credit for that.

We're not a good offense though, by any means. I'm no Kas.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF are we throwing on Ramsey smh

is this like Bob's dumb idea!?

Top Bottom