• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Holyshit Christine!! Green Bay's ground game hasn't looked this good in a looooong time. Also the Bears can't tackle for shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate Bob!

two run plays in a row to start every damn drive no matter what. It's predictable and puts your QB in having to convert on 3rd down every time or worse 3rd and very long.

must be easy to game plan around

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Every NFC playoff team fan is praying to the football gods green bay slips up and doesn't make the playoffs.

We play the Vikings and Lions the next two games and the Lions play the Cowboys and us.

The odds are decent if the Giants win.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When was the last time the Packers running game was this good? Ahman Green?

Ryan Grant probably

Eddie Lacy was pretty damn close though

Either way a good running game is nice but I'm not a fan of game planning around it and taking the ball from Rodgers

_woLf

yesjacknicholson.gif

Miracle

Ryan Grant probably

Eddie Lacy was pretty damn close though

Either way a good running game is nice but I'm not a fan of game planning around it and taking the ball from Rodgers

Isn't Rodgers playing injured? I imagine that has a lot to do with it.

When was the last time the Packers running game was this good? Ahman Green?
Ryan Grant pre-acl tear (2007-2009) was really good for us. That was the last sustained success.

We've had outlier games like this one since, but we haven't sustained it. We'll see if it's any different this time.

Top Bottom