• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Go Chiefs!!

My Chiefs going to do it!

3Frk7Hw.jpg

this_guy

Yes. We need two wins and a raider loss

Chiefs win tonight , Denver beats Raiders next Sunday Oakland is then the 5th seed

May not make it to the divisional round

Derek Carr led Raiders almost lost to Brock with a laser in his eye. I'd rather the Texans face a Matt McGloin led Raiders than to face the Chiefs.

My Chiefs are doing it tonight.

Wat is this shit?

We're all doing it tonight friend. Lend me your hand.

even without those guys, still most talented.

In a certain regard, yes. But all the talent's at the top: QB, RB and one lone WR.

If they are healthy next year and have Bryant, Wheaton and Green playing most of the year alongside Brown, opposing secondaries...well, they're going to get wrecked. You'll see all those snazzy numbers return.

Baltimore gave New England the AFC for free. Fucking pieces of shit.
Super bowl gonna be Evil (patriots) vs lesser Evil (America's team) :'v

Seahawks have to fight the good fight but they looking weak this season. :/

Then again Dak probably unknowingly picked up some Romo juju and will go 1 and done.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wait?

I thought the NFL was bigger and tougher long ago?

Those roodie poos couldn't throw out of the endzone because the crowd was too loud?

C'mon man!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Super bowl gonna be Evil (patriots) vs lesser Evil (America's team) :'v

Seahawks have to fight the good fight but they looking weak this season. :/

Then again Dak probably unknowingly picked up some Romo juju and will go 1 and done.
Watch the Cowboys get the Giants in the divisional round

squicken

I spent the afternoon watching the game with a bunch of Steelers fans. Good times by the end. I'll say that I think Ben has declined and it's obvious. He doesn't get Flacco's bad press b/c he has Bell, Brown, and a better line. No one is a threat to New England in the AFC

I heard that someone was defaming Chad Pennington's good name in here.

I politely ask that shut their fucking whore mouth before I politely do it for them.

Top Bottom