• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

RG3 really needs to throw the ball away.
How me and you be feeling
CyZAUXbUsAIJ92H.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Even if the Texans lose tonight...

I can't see Matt Cassel doing shit against the Texans D.

That's a blow that could cost the Titans next year too, like squicken said. Air cast that fast, no attempt to even get up.

Afrikan

Poor Mariota

Game changing DE over game changing RB every time

Usually I'd agree ( and I might after thinking this through).....but you can double team a DE though...with chips here and there.

watching Zek...man his vision and explosion through the whole is just tough to watch as a fan of a different team. Knowing you might have to deal with him for the next decade.

He seems like a more explosive Frank Gore with break away speed.

and that being said, I haven't watched every Cowboys or Chargers game. So I might be over exaggerating a bit.

edit- what's weird is I'm one of the first that feels a team should overspend on the Dline and Oline.... and don't overspend on RBs. But Zek seems special.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Congrats on the division win either Texans or colts.

Thanks for spoiling it jags.

Colts? They have to win out and the Texans lose out. Not sure what the odds are of that happening.

Then again... it's Houston.

Top Bottom