• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

j-wood

That's one reason I hate "running" quarterbacks.

That injury wouldn't have happened if Marcus just went down on the pocket.

There is a reason manning would fall before getting hit.

EMEa5VQ.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jags lost to Savage. They can't handle backups... then again Brock was actually the true backup they were beating.

Titans fans should have hope.

Kusagari

It's so obvious this Chargers game will end with the Browns up with less than a minute left as Rivers leads a futile game winning drive that ends in a pick.

Hindl

Usually I'd agree ( and I might after thinking this through).....but you can double team a DE though...with chips here and there.

watching Zek...man his vision and explosion through the whole is just tough to watch as a fan of a different team. Knowing you might have to deal with him for the next decade.

He seems like a more explosive Frank Gore with break away speed.

and that being said, I haven't watched every Cowboys or Chargers game. So I might be over exaggerating a bit.

edit- what's weird is I'm one of the first that feels a team should overspend on the Dline and Oline.... and don't overspend on RBs. But Zek seems special.

Zeke is special but he's also running behind the best OL in football. Bosa is one of the top edge rushers in the league and is one of the only playmakers on that defense. And not only is he rated that high as a rookie, but he missed the first 4 games.

To put it another way, would you rather have prime AP or Von Miller?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jags smh they can't handle backups lol

Titans got this

Top Bottom