• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Euron

I'm referencing all of the bad things that have happened in my year of sports fandom (or to general society)

From teams I do like underachieving to teams I don't like being successful and everything in between

The kids refer to it as "taking Ls"
Ah gotcha I thought it was a list of predictions come true.

j-wood

Colts and Jags, with the colts basically out of the play off race, and the jags definitely out, take out the opposing QBs for the rest of the season. Fucking great.

cdyhybrid

mIyGK71.png

Dishwalla

Banned
How did it look like that?

Looks pretty graphic to me. And him not being able to put any weight on the leg at all? And him saying it's broke it's broke it's broke?

The way he was initially sitting on the grass before he started to roll over, and the way he was sitting on the stretcher and later the cart on the sideline it didn't look like it was as serious as a break. I know it's hard to judge from here, but it didn't look that bad.

Hoping he didn't break it, that's for sure.

Rflagg

I know it is old news, but I came into the game late and just heard Lockett broke his leg, damn feel worse the bad man. :(

Top Bottom