• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Fitts

I never thought 12-3 could feel so terrible.

I'll wait until the official report before completely freaking out, but I'm gutted right now. I would've been fine if we lost this game, lost next week, and/or went one and done in the playoffs. But if this is the (abrupt) end of what's been an incredible season then this is fucking depressing.

Line_HTX

Falcons clinch playoff berth with Raiders win over Colts (strength of victory tiebreaker over Lions)

Strength of Victory!

*RBH waving gif

cdyhybrid

Just a garbage effort from the team. Cards are an inferior team and have nothing to play for.

Embarrassing.

Zero expectations for this team in the playoffs. They have the talent to make some noise but they're just too inconsistent. OL is always going to be so awful they need everyone else to play well, which is not something they can apparently rely on this year.

Edit: Also, yeah. Graham being MIA the entire game is inexcusable. I'm done defending Bevell even though the OL is trash.

Ronin

Weeeee in! And them stinky Saints doing us a solid givingvus ghe division. And the 2 seed is in play? Today was a good day.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
2013-11-2117_51_31.gif

Jarnet87

Not that beating Carolina means anything now, but the Bucs gotta finish with a W. End it with a winning season and a lot of positives to build on for next year.

Top Bottom