• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
For fucks sake.

Why just why

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I HATE YOU BOB

Matrix

Cushing with a huge play :O

Texans likely gonna lose this on a fg smh missed extra points always bite you in the ass it seems

Velcro Fly

How did it feel to lose to Brandon Fucking Weeden?

lol ok man i feel ya. i had older siblings that were better at stuff too. it sure felt great to grow up and push them around.

congrats on winning the shittiest division in pro sports. i'm sure the home game against the Dolphins or KC or Oakland is going to go really well.

Matrix

FAT RANDY IF YOU BEAT US.... I'd GTFO Houston real fast

Matrix

You fucking fat fuck Randy... I swear

Top Bottom