• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hmmmm I can confirm that you have in fact watched this show.

2MBp2aw.gif

Matrix

Having a shorter QB worked well there! haha

Matrix

Adams Jones should retire

Matrix

Hop wtf is your deal!

Matrix

I just smh at how bad the pass protection is

Matrix

LMAO retire Jones you old scrub

Spinluck

They were at home though, Chiefs suck too x had Walrus Reid the coach that is known to blow games
Now I'll give the raiders staff full blame , dummies

Oh please, might as well just blame the sport of football for being a high contact sport.

If they're still playing for seeding, then they were right for keeping Carr in. Injuries happen, they suck but it's all luck. If they dropped 20 more points in the 4th and he suffered a bruised finger nail you didn't be complaining about the coaching staff and you'd gladly take that trade off.

I'd gladly trade coaching personnel with the Raiders.

Matrix

That throw... the QB's we have... my life as a Texans fan...

texans-facepalm-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Matrix

WHOOOO needed that

DEMPS

Top Bottom