• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

We're about to get a repeat of that panthers Cardinals playoff game a few years back with the Raiders Texans. That was one of the few playoff games I've seen where I wanted to claw my eyes out

Dishwalla

Banned
I saw a lot of NFL media this past week saying McGloin was going to be fine. All those guys on NFL Network, the analysts of these games, etc. It was like all the pundits talking about Hillary being fine prior to the election.

the olds can still go?

Yup #teamolds can still go

cdKAs.gif

Greg

did I miss an update with Ty?

is he the secret weapon we're limiting for the Super Bowl run now that playoffs are a lock?

is he the secret weapon we're limiting for the Super Bowl run now that playoffs are a lock?
Cris mentioned pass blocking issues last week I assume he heard from Aaron/Mike during production interviews this week. I think the game plan is to take advantage of the weak secondary so they want Rip back there.

I saw a lot of NFL media this past week saying McGloin was going to be fine. All those guys on NFL Network, the analysts of these games, etc. It was like all the pundits talking about Hillary being fine prior to the election.

Here's a fun NFL Network drinking game for you.

Take a drink anytime an analyst says 'X' team is fucked.

This game is great for recovering alcoholics.

Announcers mentioned his pass protection left something to be desired last week so that's why Ripkowski is getting more snaps, if you believe them.

As bad as the Texans O is, Oakland's is much much worse.

Idk man. I'm not saying Connor Cook is the GOAT, but I'm not saying that he isn't. Can Brock say he has 2 B1G Championship titles, a college football playoff appearance, and put Michigan State University on the college football map? And really, what is a Superbowl ring compared to those achievements?

Have I mentioned I attended Michigan State for college? Not that it matters at all in my evaluation of Cook

Line_HTX

I like how it's a serious crime that we are in the playoffs but Tennessee and Indy couldn't take care of business. Good job, you people. What's next, the Texans killed your pet?

@WillBrinson
2013 coaching class

Arians (good)
Reid (good)
Marrone (left)
Trestman (fired)
Chud (fired)
Bradley (fired)
McCoy (fired)
Chip (fired twice)

eh, I thought so too. based on all the talent he had around him, plus his rookie season. but he shit the bed bad. basically ended his nfl career, as I don't even think he will find a backup job now.

IF (huge if) the Cowboys made it out of the NFC, I cannot imagine an easier matchup for the Pats. Brady will shred that D, they'll stuff Zeke and force Dak into trying to make plays with his arm, and I don't think he can.

I don't want to watch this. My salt levels will reach dangerous levels.

Top Bottom