• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

brentech

49ers firing Chip a year after firing Tomsula, first time such HC moves have been made in consecutive years by one team in nearly 40 years. Last team to do it? The 49ers.

To my knowledge, Chip Kelly is the only head coach in modern league history to be fired as HC by two teams in two consecutive seasons.
He must be super fun to work with!

MechDX

C1IimLzXgAEBbT2.jpg:large

I figure that together we cannot be any worse than Rod Marinelli.

And we'll make lots of money.

You mean defensive coordinator extraordinaire Rod Marinelli? Guy is prime head coaching material. Along with Scott Linnehan. Which one are you, Wedge?

Oh boy, please make half time adjustments this game. It's all I ask. Don't pat yourselves on the back and tell yourselves it goes down in the fourth. Make the fucking adjustments

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm still pissed at that defensive error where Quin and Don Carey were covering one guy and left GB Reciever wide open essentially giving them 3 points.

All in all, great first half, hope we continue with Zenner in the second half.

MechDX

Texans being in the playoffs as bad as their offense is gives me joy like you wouldn't believe. Eat shit you salty fucks

Top Bottom