• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

RBH

C1HwWLHXUAA_Ohm.jpg

usatsi_9782603.jpg

Former Atlanta Falcons Michael Vick and Roddy White were part of some great moments at the Georgia Dome.

Today the team honored the two former players as part of a halftime show during their final regular season game of the year against their NFC South rival New Orleans Saints.

There presence did not come without some controversy. Many fans were not pleased with the idea of Vick coming back to his old team after the crimes he committed against dogs. Still, when he and White where wheeled out in front of the crowd the majority of the reactions were overwhelmingly positive.

Several former players got big ovations from Atlanta’s fans but none came close to the applause reserved for Vick and White.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport.../96069672/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=feed

Video: https://twitter.com/GAFollowers/status/815699142739640321?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ez said it best on twitter: Micah Hyde covering OBJ is a fun way for this season to end next week

I miss when Shields' speed gave the illusion of coverage even if they were just as open :(

I miss Sam Shields

I miss Charles Woodson...and Al Harris and Nick Collins

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Good Guy Stafford overthrows his receivers to give Green Bay's 5th string corners confidence.
It's all psychological warfare so when Detroit is at Green Bay for the NFC Championship they'll already have a flaw to exploit

Caldwell is playing chess while the rest of the NFL is playing checkers.

Eleuin

Until he absolutely wasn't his second year. =(
Not sure how the Chargers play him, but he couldnt play outside

He never did return to form but was still solid last year

Still elite in the slot, still a better option outside than gunter, rollins, hyde, brice and often randall

good thing they saved 5m per

Top Bottom