• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

tmdorsey

After the Falcons performance tonight I think it's safe to say they are doing it!

infinitedancefosc0.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
CHIEFFFFFS!!

Just got back to the northeast after visiting Atlanta for the new year and seeing Alabama and Washington play...

Now I had to book a flight to KC for my first game at arrowhead. Excited isn't even the word. Looking forward to this in a few weeks. 3 rows from the field!

Go Chiefs!

Farooq

Banned
Two big issues will be whether he would want Goff, and is that job any good with no picks and LA having to give up picks to get Payton?

Goff is young and has the traits you want. I would rather work with a young QB than a aging QB that can fall off the cliff at any moment. The lack of picks is concerning though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
DONT LOSE FUCKING CONTAIN

Aaron Rodgers is not going to run up the middle.

I don't understand how professional defensive lineman don't know this

Goff is young and has the traits you want. I would rather work with a young QB than a aging QB that can fall off the cliff at any moment. The lack of picks is concerning though.

Theres no way Payton is working with Greg Williams again. I imagine they would get a new new DC anyway though

Top Bottom