• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Tom Penny

The Chinese place near me makes like a zillion dollars on New Years. Call Saturday.. They will give you a 5 hour window of time Sunday when your food might be ready to pick up and you cant choose the time lol

Duxxy3

The Chinese place near me makes like a zillion dollars on New Years. Call Saturday.. They will give you a 5 hour window of time Sunday when your food might be ready to pick up and you cant choose the time lol

I'm the chinese picker-upper tomorrow. Usually I'll call at noon and pick up for 4:30 or 5.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet but it's hilarious:

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...jeremy-sprinkle-suspended-arkansas-razorbacks

Razorbacks and Hokies players were each given $450 to spend in 90 minutes at Belk as part of their bowl-game swag. Arkansas had its shopping spree earlier Tuesday, and Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police say Sprinkle attempted to shoplift eight items worth $260 from the store. Among them were a Ralph Lauren shirt, a Tandoori spice marl collared shirt, Nike black crew socks and two wallets.
This guy is a top 10 TE prospect in the 2017 draft, by the way. Or should I say was...

bionic77

Fake video.

The other dude could have easily returned it. It was a great shot but obviously just made for the GIF and hits.

That would be one of the greatest ways to end a match though. I remember people finishing off tennis matches in high school with weird shots like that. I remember trying to finish off a scrub with an alley oop ace but I had to wait another point because I ended up just double faulting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well we had to cancel our plans for New Years to travel to Arkansas.

Gonna sit around and be in bed at like 1030 again!

#teamold

Doesn't that shopping spree count as improper benefits in the first place?
It technically should.. but the NCAA allows the players to get a grab bag of goodies for playing in a bowl game.

For example.. Ohio State players get a Fossil Watch and a Ogio Rogue backpack.

The Holiday Bowl teams got some cool stuff like a 500 dollar gift card to Best Buy as only a couple of kickass gifts.

But trade shit like that for tattoos... you're in trouble...

Shit I realized PlayStation skimped out and didn't give the players PS4s. Come on Sony..

I'll say it until I'm red in the face, just fucking pay the players already
Pay them officially because everyone knows that they are getting paid under the table.

And then give me and CDY NCAA Football damn it.. I miss it so much. Cleveland could go 0-16 till the end of time if I could have it back.

Those are my plans! Fall asleep by 11pm watching star trek.
Friend.. I supported the Dolphins all season and help you all succeed.

Well I need your help now.. I need your support Saturday night. Ohio State plays at 5 your time tomorrow.. so.. help me tomorrow

Pay them officially because everyone knows that they are getting paid under the table.

And then give me and CDY NCAA Football damn it.. I miss it so much. Cleveland could go 0-16 till the end of time if I could have it back.

Friend.. I supported the Dolphins all season and help you all succeed.

Well I need your help now.. I need your support Saturday night. Ohio State plays at 5 your time tomorrow.. so.. help me tomorrow
Disgusting

Think you'll embarrass the ACC, friend? I'm not sure what to expect, Clemson is so inconsistent.
I'm not sure..

Clemson matches up well with us as that front four. Dexter Lawrence is excellent and will fuck up our run game. We need to try and find someway to get the pass game working (even though it's basically Riddle of the fucking Sphinx for us apparently) just enough to open the run game up with Weber. Tigers are going to key on Samuel.. hard like Michigan did and try and minimize him.

The positives for us is our goddamn secondary led by Ed Reed 2.0 in Malik Hooker will pick that ball off and make Watson pay if he decides to get cute like he has all season. Our front seven will have to step up since they may focus on running the ball with Watson and Gallman.

Oh please Luke and Greg.. do not.. let us get gashed with fucking Jet Sweeps all motherfucking game. Because I will have an aneurism if that kills us..

I miss NCAA games. :(
Me too.. if we ever get them back.. I want all the fixings.. I want to be able to play as D3 teams and D1-AA teams in their stadiums. I want mascot games.. online dynasty mode..

Everything..

Disgusting
giphy.gif

Go Hawkeyes... biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000764681/article/nfl-playoff-scenarios-for-week-17

Oakland Raiders
Oakland clinches division title and a first-round bye:
1) OAK win or tie
2) KC loss or tie
Oakland clinches homefield advantage throughout AFC playoffs:
1) OAK win + NE loss

Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City clinches division title and a first-round bye:
1) KC wins + OAK loss

Miami Dolphins
Miami clinches No. 5 seed:
1) MIA win + KC loss

Hhhmmmm who to root for? Texans cant beat the Chiefs in the wild card round. They can beat the Raiders or the Dolphins.

MechDX

Jordan Schultz ‏@Schultz_Report 46s46 seconds ago
#Seahawks have agreed to three-year contract extension with Pro Bowl defensive end Michael Bennett, per source.

My hawks! #Blessed

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 3m3 minutes ago
#Browns HC Hue Jackson said he'll definitely take a look at North Carolina QB Mitch Trubisky today in bowl game. Sashi, A Berry at game.

Browns doing it! Great QB lineage from NC. Based TJ Yates

Top Bottom