• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

They don't want us to know about him, shhhhh #Draft
hebcyjnm3j6y.jpg

bionic77

They should let Dak and Zeke play in the first quarter and Romo play afterwards.

That way the starters get a full week of practice in and a bit of game time and don't have to go 2 weeks without any routine. It will like they just had a bye week.

Also Romo gets some reps and is not totally out of it in case he needs to come in during the playoffs. And more importantly it makes it really easy to trade him to a shit team in the event he looks awesome for a quarter or two.

C08Gr1pXcAE9iEu.jpg

Insurers are suing the NFL because they don't think they're liable for paying for concussion lawsuits because the NFL knowingly suppressed information

Fox318

Looking back on the last jets game gotta love how Todd Bowles was kicking for field goals and not going for offside kicks when down by 40.

Sephzilla

Dak probably plays the first half, Romo probably plays the second half. They'd be foolish to start their entire offense for the whole game because hopefully people learned a lesson from the 15-1 Packers.

Did he really say that?

Fuck him. Its one thing to be in decline but he is giving up out there in coverage.

Revis said:
Would I love to be here? Yes. Will I be back? That's a great question. My thing would be this: do the New York Jets want to treat my situation with class or no class? With me being one of the best players in the history of this franchise, do they want me to retire here or not retire here?

That's the biggest question. It's black and white. It's not very complicated.

Cracking up over here

Bread

Banned
Revie come retire in your home New England just like other Patriot legends such as Reggie Wayne, Chad Johnson, and Steven Jackson.

Bread

Banned
My memory is full on my PS4 a lot.. so I'm thinking of getting an external hard drive like that Nyko databank..

Is that good and let's me do everything like download games and saving my games?
The fuck is a nyko databank lmao

Floy probably buys third party controllers and gives them to his friends

bionic77

My memory is full on my PS4 a lot.. so I'm thinking of getting an external hard drive like that Nyko databank..

Is that good and let's me do everything like download games and saving my games?

Can Mick still go?

Yes please
Cmon Floy.

Asking about ghetto hard drives for the PS4 and whether or not Mick fucking Jagger can still go?

The answer to all of your questions is obviously the Nintendo Switch.

Floy trades in the controllers that come with new consoles for Mad Catz
I had two mad catz controllers on my ps1 and had zero problems with them

Go over to Floyd's house to play Goldeneye and he's like, "Here's your controller."

n64.jpg
I've never played Goldeneye so..,

Floy thought he was getting a 4tb hard drive for $40 lol
I don't know the value of things so I come to you all for electronic advice since I know nothing

I thought the PS4 couldn't use external hard drives?
I thought they could since I thought that was an external hard drive.. I guess I was wrong about that... so I don't know..

Top Bottom