• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Offseason thread can go up after the regular season ends if people want. The other sports threads have been doing that the last few years, comes down to whether people want to separate playoff discussion with the other offseason talk.

I think it's best to keep everything in one thread, Mon-Sat there will be mostly offseason talk in the playoff thread anyway.

You don't really believe that.

He was just over 50% for completions, that's mostly almost all him... he was inaccurate as fuck. I don't care who he was tossing too.. they can catch balls missed by as much as Cam was missing guys.

Yeah part of that inaccuracy is on him but part is on not getting clean pockets or time to throw, receivers not getting separation and yes, drops. Not to mention that's he been playing through a bum throwing shoulder for a month and a half.

Do I think Cam will ever be a super accurate passer? No. His mechanics are what they are at this point and he's always gonna to rely on superior arm talent over fundamentals. Even last year he was a sub 60% passer. Especially if they continue to rely so heavily on a downfield passing scheme (not hard to complete 71.6% of your passes if they are all checkdowns).

But his talent is undeniable. We know he can play the position and play it at a high level. We know that if you put the pieces around him, he can take them to success. You can win a Super Bowl with Cam Newton. To say that the Panthers should hit the reset button and start looking at other options at QB would be an overreaction to an off season.

Just got back home, and why am I not shocked to see my Hawks losing to the fucking 49ers?

Falcons probably deserve the 2 seed more than we do. Same old shitty starts to games almost every week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If the current scores hold the Packers and Lions play each other two weeks in a row

Sorry Lions

Ummm how does this work? I saw a NY Daily News cover rooting for us to win because if we did that would mean we play the Giants at home

The newspaper was going for a LOL because they assumed that would be an easier matchup for them

FTF

Ummm how does this work? I saw a NY Daily News cover rooting for us to win because if we did that would mean we play the Giants at home

The newspaper was going for a LOL because they assumed that would be an easier matchup for them

No one thought Seattle would lose to SF. And they may not as Sea just scored a td.

Draxal

Cuz the Seahawks are losing.

I think the combined score of the last 4 Seattle + Giants games in Seattle is like 1231029380129830129830 > 21 right now. Giants don't want to go Seattle.

BigAT

Right, going for a LOL.

tWi73gk.png

Top Bottom