• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

squicken

David Johnsom carted off. Man that just really sucks. Such a great player. One of my favorite guys to watch. His jump cuts are every bit as good as Peterson in his prime

kmag

David Johnsom carted off. Man that just really sucks. Such a great player. One of my favorite guys to watch. His jump cuts are every bit as good as Peterson in his prime

I'd probably give him the MVP to be honest. Brady probably deserves it but I can't just give the MVP to a guy suspended for 4 games (regardless of the validity of the suspension)

fucking terrible that he got injured.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Doesn't the offseason go up after Conference Championship?

Offseason thread can go up after the regular season ends if people want. The other sports threads have been doing that the last few years, comes down to whether people want to separate playoff discussion with the other offseason talk.

Offseason thread can go up after the regular season ends if people want. The other sports threads have been doing that the last few years, comes down to whether people want to separate playoff discussion with the other offseason talk.
I think I'd rather wait until maybe Super Bowl week or after? I mean honestly we all end up talking about the same shit. Rather wouldn't split this early

Top Bottom