• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Slurmer

Banned
I have a question about a rule. When a wr and DB share possession of a pass, I thought the rule was that the tie goes to the wr? I ask because there was a play in the Panthers bucs game where this happened and they awarded the play to the DB. Is "a tie" more up to interpretation than just both players going up and coming down with the ball?

I have a question about a rule. When a wr and DB share possession of a pass, I thought the rule was that the tie goes to the wr? I ask because there was a play in the Panthers bucs game where this happened and they awarded the play to the DB. Is "a tie" more up to interpretation than just both players going up and coming down with the ball?

finalplay92412.jpg

That's a TD for #81!

Dishwalla

Banned
I'll admit I really thought there was some merit to Denver throwing this game to get back at the Chefs for last week. Guess that makes me the fool.

Fitts

He's getting Brock Osweiler money from someone.

NFLGAF, what would you do if you were Michael Crabtree after Aqib Talib Kweli took your chain on live television?

He didn't take it. Still, if I were Crab I would be a professional, not retaliate, and let Talib/refs/the league get lynched in the court of public opinion.

Fitts

Switching away from the Raiders game. 😑

Giants are the only NY team I like and I couldn't care less about the Skins, but I'd like to see the latter win to maximize my interest in the season finale.

Top Bottom