• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I'm kinda bummed if the Redskins won that Detroit won't get to go to the playoffs

But on the other hand, Detroit is really overrated. So I guess I can't be that upset.

Fitts

More dumb playcalling.

All you had to do was bully this team. They had nothing for you last time and they had even less coming into this game.

SonnyBoy

Giants offensive line and offense is trash, I can't see them winning a playoff game with that shit offense..

OBJ is amazing but outside of him, this comment is accurate. They're absolute trash without him. It just shows how amazing he is, to uplift that entire unit.

MechDX

Jay GlazerVerified account
‏@JayGlazer
Surprise opening could be Texans, if they lose early in playoffs I can see O'Brien/team agreeing to part ways -- good candidate on market

Thats now 3 different national guys saying there could be a break up happening. I trust Glazer more that the other two: LaCanfora and Silver

this_guy

Thats now 3 different national guys saying there could be a break up happening. I trust Glazer more that the other two: LaCanfora and Silver

Does Rick Smith think this is a Super Bowl caliber team? I've been rooting for free McNuggets all season because there's not much else.

Top Bottom