• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

SonnyBoy

I almost hope the Skins lose. Jay Gruden is a POS HC. I'm tired of watching him choke big games away with a lack of preparation.

RBH

If I see one more commercial for this shitty FOX show "The Mick", I'm going to drop kick someone in the dick.

Washington loses this game, wouldn't be surprised to see Gruden fired. This is a meaningless game for the Giants, and a must-win for your team. Gotta win.

I'd kind of like the Redskins to win so the GB/DET game becomes an elimination game, and watch Detroit win it on a Hail Mary throw as time expires just to watch the chaos that would unfold.

I'm gonna find out that during the offseason Eli crashed his car on the way to training camp and has been concussed all year but no one could tell the difference

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'd kind of like the Redskins to win so the GB/DET game to become an elimination game, and watch Detroit win it on a Hail Mary throw as time expires just to watch the chaos that would unfold.

I'd probably get a heart attack a little bit before that play were to happen so I'd prefer the ease of mind that we have a playoff spot if the Skins lose.

This is still the biggest game this season because of the rivalry and what is on the line in terms of Division championship and bragging rights.

Silkworm

Well the dream is dead. Was hoping the Saints would end the season 8-8. Hopefully next season sees the Saints having a better year. Damn dirty birds :-\

MechDX

C1H1S5jUAAArwBE.jpg:large

Doing it!!??!

Top Bottom