• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

New York Giants & #8207;@Giants 6m6 minutes ago

#Giants Inactives: CB Eli Apple, QB Josh Johnson, WR Tavarres King, S Darian Thompson, S Nat Berhe, LB Deontae Skinner, OT Marshall Newhouse

Ravens have some notables on their inactives. Yanda and Mosley being the best ones.

T'variusness King was awesome in that East West game.

Go Giants!

‏@RuiterWrongFAN

#Browns have sustained 25 injuries since training camp began. 12 players on IR & 13 more on this week's injury report. That's unfathomable
In the injury category it appears we are doing it? Cake into wk 1 completely healthy

I'm right here. I am not working today. I will be able to read Bleacher Report and Redzone with you all today :)

You can't hold me down Bronson
Wait wut?...

Cu5suU5UsAA1HHI.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Lions will be playing without our Top 3 RBs: Theo Riddick, Ameer Abdullah and Dwayne Washington. Pro Bowl Guard, Larry Warford, who was supposed to go up against Aaron Donald also won't play.

Rookie out of Michigan, Graham Glasgow, will be filling in and Rookie A'Shawn Robinson will start for the injured Haloti Ngata.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...ayne_washingto.html#incart_river_mobile_index

And so Justin Forsett, cut twice by Baltimore, came to start for the Lions.

Here's to hoping Zach Zenner's chest doesn't implode.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And so Justin Forsett, cut twice by Baltimore, came to start for the Lions.

Here's to hoping Zach Zenner's chest doesn't implode.

Coaching staff seems to not like Zenner for whatever reason but I've liked him the games I've seen him play in Preseason.

A ridiculous number of first teamers are not playing today but at least Ziggy Ansah is back today.

Boomer names his Top 5 25 or younger QBs:

1. Carr
2. Wentz
3. Winston
4. Jimmy G
5. Mariota

Decent list but Stafford at 28 years old is far and away better than any of the QBs on that list.

Top Bottom