• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Why did people rip the new Ghostbusters so bad? I thought it was pretty funny . My kids loved it

Don't get the hate

Knee jerk bullshit. I dug it and it's totally on par with the sequel for me. My daughter loves it, too. Especially Holtzmann.

Nothing was ever gonna touch the original. It didn't have to either to be entertaining.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Where did you get to try it.

Sounds amazing.

Tried it out at a friends house where he had it set up perfectly running off a 1080.

Seriously was one of the coolest things I've ever done in gaming. The full 360 degrees of VR makes it way better

Bitanator

Lets go Dallas, Lambeau does some stupid shit to Dallas so I'm expecting the worst outcome, but I feel optimistic that we can get it done, it will be a hell of a game

Gobias

Banned
Tried it out at a friends house where he had it set up perfectly running off a 1080.

Seriously was one of the coolest things I've ever done in gaming. The full 360 degrees of VR makes it way better

I tried the Vive while drunk a year ago and it was an amazing experience

Bring it.

Bitch

twIrlHU.gif

brentech

Knee jerk bullshit. I dug it and it's totally on par with the sequel for me. My daughter loves it, too. Especially Holtzmann.

Nothing was ever gonna touch the original. It didn't have to either to be entertaining.
Yea. The hate largely came from people without seeing it, based on a couple different levels of dumb criteria.

Movie was totally fine and a fun experience.

Striker

Yea. The hate largely came from people without seeing it, based on a couple different levels of dumb criteria.

Movie was totally fine and a fun experience.
The trailer looked terrible and that had to play another factor.

I'm sure I'll end up seeing it eventually but based on a bad trailer like that I was in no rush to the theater.

Sanjuro

I just played a quick game. And thought idk bout this lol. I just wanna buy cod4 remaster -_-

Yeah, I think I saw you on the main screen.

The level I played on had a standard glass window that you could shoot out of, but you could not shoot into. The guy just sat there the whole game.

Chase17

Man. That new Call of Duty feels sloppy as fuck.

No wonder they have a remake as their main attraction.

Wasn't a fan of the beta either. That space station map is awful.

Just saw that OSU made a comeback to beat Wisconsin. So I guess Ohio didn't need to sacrifice their college sports to rise in basketball and baseball.

bionic77

Bread puts ketchup on his burgers
Three witnesses just came forward saying that Bread takes his burger apart and eats each piece individually with a knife and fork.

We also have a few victims who not only saw Bread put ketchup on his burrito but on theirs as well. He straight up grabbed their burritos. Didn't even ask.

In other news breadstream shares have plummeted.

Top Bottom