• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Everytime the Steelers get praised by pundits, we lose a trap game and get decimated by injury.

Has Cockrell done any better today? I know Marshall styled on him last week but he did a good job shutting Green down a couple of weeks ago.

Man, the Saints rocking Carolina today. That D usually makes Newton look like an all star. Hopefully they can keep it up, payback time. 2-3 would mean that a WC berth is not completely out of the question.

Saints need to just start going for it anywhere past 50. Luntz is terrible past that range. Either that or just get a new kicker because this is just stupid to watch.

Doorman

Oh boy, another example of a Lions player assuming the play is over and staring off into space instead of keeping focused. Real good game awareness you're teaching this team, Caldwell.

Duuuuuke! No!
Eartha_Kitt_All_By_Myself_film_clip.gif

Nialrot

It's been terrible. Not much you can do on defense with no pass rush whatsoever.

Gus is so adamant about building a defense similar to Seattle but it hasn't worked.

We have to blitz more often or we are going to make the Hoyers of the world look like world beaters.

So dumb...

Top Bottom