• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Syrinx

The worst record a team ever had in a season immediately after making the Super Bowl was, I believe, 4 wins

I don't see the Panthers getting 3 more wins to tie that

They will.

As much as I enjoy this, they always get better as the year goes on.

But playoffs are looking more and more like a pipe dream at this point.

Tamanon

Banned
Eh, it's alright, no need to cover the middle of the zone.

For some reason the announcer thought the Jaguars were on offense and started lauding the coach. :|

Mrbob

This announce team is terrible. Guess this happens when the Bears are bad.

The worst record a team ever had in a season immediately after making the Super Bowl was, I believe, 4 wins

I don't see the Panthers getting 3 more wins to tie that
15-1 to 1-15 I believe in Carolina to deliver. This season has to be kick in junk for Panthers fans.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That poise by Stafford, that heart and dedication to keep the play alive even when it seems like all hope is lost

12/16 119 Yards, 2 TDs 👌

ThatsourQB.gif

Mrbob

Are you fucking serious with that toss on 3rd & 1????
I never understood why these "genius" playcallers over think the scenario. Just run it up the middle on a power formation or dive. Jags would have 7 points right now too if they ran it on 2nd and goal from the half yard line.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pat's o line is an absolute disaster right now. This could get ugly if they can't find a way to keep Tom upright.

gogosox82

lol at these announcers. The Bears offense has been terrible this year with either QB. We are terrible on 3rd down and in the red zone and our kicker sucks. We often have 6 minute drives that we get nothing out of because of how bad we are on 3rd down, turnovers, penalties, and our kicker. Even in this game, we should have 17 points instead of 10.

Top Bottom