• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

ColdPizza

Banned
Is ESPN app fucked up or are the Panthers really playing this badly?

yA9wPzD.png

squicken

Fucking Steelers ruining my survivor pick. Every year they have some terrible game where they don't show up and Ben sucks and I guess today is that day

Big V needs to make some adjustments like, two quarters ago. He's literally losing the game singlehandedly, although it doesn't help that Matt Jones looks like the second coming of Barry Sanders today.

Hindl

Big V needs to make some adjustments like, two quarters ago. He's literally losing the game singlehandedly, although it doesn't help that Matt Jones looks like the second coming of Barry Sanders today.

It's his first game and he's playing exactly how he was expected to, especially against Kerrigan. Doug should put Tobin out there as a TE and just have him help Big V with blocking

JABEE

The NFL called a fumble recovery when the Browns still had the ball because the linesperson was too afraid to go into the pile.

The NFL is a joke.

Top Bottom