• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

It's his first game and he's playing exactly how he was expected to, especially against Kerrigan. Doug should put Tobin out there as a TE and just have him help Big V with blocking

I see a lot of 3 TE sets (which is absolutely the right call, but great idea with Tobin), and it doesn't matter if Matthews keeps making catches like that.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Of course the Browns did nothing with that turnover. What a bunch of fucking losers.

FUCK!

The lines been rotated every week because of injury. Joel out for the year hurts. Haven't been able to get the run game going

I know, and I'm not going to give them any excuses.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Awesome job Pacman. Give up a first down on a penalty then not line up and waste a time out.

Bengals coaching gents! That's been the problem for the entire Marvin Lewis era. Zero player discipline.

Hindl

I see a lot of 3 TE sets (which is absolutely the right call, but great idea with Tobin), and it doesn't matter if Matthews keeps making catches like that.

Yeah, saw some encouraging signs that drive. I'd say swap out Tobin for Celek too since Celek can catch, but there needs to be help for Big V.

That was a beauty of a throw

Yeah, shame to come away with just a FG, but that really jumpstarted things. Fantastic throw by Wentz, if the D can get a stop there might be a game

BigAT

Wow, fantastic goal line stop by the Giants. Amazing individual play by Casillas to stay upright through the FB block and still make the play.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Burfict should just do everyone a favor and get suspended again

duxstar

Watching the niners today, a legit quarterback would be nice , guys are open. Defense is completely devoid of talent though, Baalke is terrible

Top Bottom