• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Somehow with 3 dropped passes and no running game on that drive we still get 7.

Offensive line is young and playing great. Stafford is playing lights out as usual

Sam Bradford is QB for this Lions team we're 0-6.

Kevtones

Damn, that was a helluva drive from the Titans. Perfect touch from Mariota on that TD.

Wright is huge. So good to have him back.

hom3land

Branch making the eating gesture after taking down RB for a loss. Surprised promoting cannabolism isn't a flag for unsportsmanlike

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hightower is having himself quite a game.

Being a bengals fan is so fucking hard. It was almost better when they were just flat out bad in the 90s.

RBH

o.jpg

This Dolphins game makes no sense. They look competent?

O-line being healthy helps but I'm gonna chalk this up to Steelers injuries.

I was trying to stay positive all week. But when I read that report of the Dolphins cutting starters and completely retooling the worry crept in. Whenever teams have a major change against the Steelers they always come out flat.

Tomlin should have kept Ben out after the injury too. Whenever Ben gets a leg injury he can't plant properly and throws like shit.

TheFatOne

Shaky first half by the Pats, but all things considered if they come out with a win it's a great day for them. A potential Steelers loss, and a Broncos loss this week. Have to put more distance on the top two teams. Good first real opportunity to do that next week.

Top Bottom