• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Jarate

Banned
That throw was fine, throw it to the receiver so he doesn't get smashed by the safety

Receiver still has to catch the ball

I agree, and have been saying it since last year. McCarthy always wants a home run.
It would make more sense if we had better deep threats. Like if Davis and Janis were your only options.

#12 really is off with his accuracy. Mechanics are weird, i wonder if he just needs to reign it in a bit.

Fitts

Not worth making that call on fourth in that situation. You're a score down and the momentum is fine. Shit like that swings it in the other direction, though, and giving them a short(ish) field is catastrophic when the D isn't performing.

That throw was fine, throw it to the receiver so he doesn't get smashed by the safety

Receiver still has to catch the ball

Dude. If you want to save him from the safety you throw it low and in front of him. If you throw it behind him he's got to reposition himself to catch it and cant duck his head.

Jarate

Banned
Rodgers had 2 bad passes today. It happens. Everything else needs to be caught by receivers.

The wideouts are pathetic. Teams literally just rush 4 and put everyone else in coverage. Everyone who watches film says this.

Rodgers isn't perfect, but its hard when you can't get into any type of rhythym when your wideouts drop everything and barely get open

The offense has been figured out. Teams run the same defense every game.

Rodgers had 2 bad passes today. It happens. Everything else needs to be caught by receivers.

The wideouts are pathetic. Teams literally just rush 4 and put everyone else in coverage. Everyone who watches film says this.

Rodgers isn't perfect, but its hard when you can't get into any type of rhythym when your wideouts drop everything and barely get open

The offense has been figured out. Teams run the same defense every game.
He is not getting the ball out on any rhythm throw, everything is an adventure.

It's a testament to his talent that anything works at all playing that way.

E: counterexample is Favre. Always got shit for his mechanics, but that ball came out on time.

Axtone

Banned
LevisFireGif.gif

Top Bottom