• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Was he trying to do a triple jump? Lol gtfo OBJ

Wearing Kirby cleats but makin' Mario moves.

OBJ announcing the NX

giphy.gif

Yeah I'm talking about defensive picks they've made, and their big FA pickup, Byrd, hasn't panned out. Other than Cam Jordan, who else has been a successful pick? And their cap management is equally terrible.

Team should have been blown up 2 years ago. Those fans that want to talk about bad cap management? Saints are the posterboys.

Talon

Fumbles are so random. Wish we had recovered on Des' blitz.

Expecting to lose this one on the road anyways. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It's easy to scream NORMAN, but really the biggest problem with Panthers defense is the pass rush disappearing.

Kawann Short and Kony Ealy are bigger departures individually than Josh Norman

(I WANTED TO KEEP NORMAN, SO MISS ME WITH THAT NOISE)

Bowser

3 losses by 7 total points.

But the D is atrocious so even if we were .500 or better we weren't going to do shit this season.

Why do the 49ers even bother putting people on the field when they're on defense? They are seriously contending for the title of WORST FUCKING DEFENSE IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING!

Another easy throw that Jordy has to reach for. Rodgers sucks.

Still Nelson's job to hold onto it, but he is wide open and Rodgers has time to set his feet and somehow Jordy is reaching above his head for the ball.

Frustrating

Farooq

Banned
I like how they motioned Zeke and kept Smith in the backfield (talking about second drive).

Prescott feeling that edge rush and stepping up was pretty good.

Gotta hold em to three here boys let's go.

Nelson gonna make up for that fumble
I want to believe in the D.

I think Jordy is in trouble. This is a trend, he's not the same player and may never be the same player. No separation, mental errors, no burst...

Wonder what the offense would look like with Cobb, Davis, Abbrederis instead of Cobb, Adams, Nelson

Jarate

Banned
Another easy throw Rodgers throws that Jordy has to reach for.

Still Nelson's job to hold onto it, but he is wide open and Rodgers has time to set his feet and somehow Jordy is reaching above his head for the ball.

Frustrating

The pass was fine...

Rodgers has been fine outside of a few bad passes this year. His issue is the same as last year, the wideouts are barely getting open against man coverage and are dropping everything

The pass was fine...

Rodgers has been fine outside of a few bad passes this year. His issue is the same as last year, the wideouts are barely getting open against man coverage

Jordy was wide open that play. On the slant route to Jordy earlier he had good separation and Rodgers had to make it another difficult catch that he dropped. A good throw on his body makes that a catch. Not sure what you mean.

Thank God for this Defense.

Top Bottom