• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

SNF matchup

hqdefault.jpg

I might be better than this fuckery, lol j/k

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow Beasley out there making that CB dumb af

Completely okie doked him out of his shoes

Werd

Loved that Zeke run a few minutes ago. Hurdles a defender after about 4 yards, gets hit decently mid-air and completely maintains his balance to land and immediately keep going another ~7 yards.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Loved that Zeke run a few minutes ago. Hurdles a defender after about 4 yards, gets hit decently mid-air and completely maintains his balance to land and immediately keep going another ~7 yards.

He's really fun to watch. Was a blast at osu

squicken

Man the Vikes are way behind the other top NFC teams as far as line play goes. ATL, GB and DAL give their QBs all day. SEA doesn't get a grade since they don't even try to field a good line

Every member of the Cowboys front office should be fired immediately if they put Dax on the bench with the way this team is clicking right now.

Remember when other teams couldn't win in Lambeau?

Yeah....
Tbh i think that was strong armed, improvisational QB + good defense + shitty field.

Once we fixed the turf in Lambeau so it didn't turn into an icy, muddy mess every winter, our home field advantage wasn't as strong.

The solution is obvious

Brilliant throw by Godgers.

https://vine.co/v/5H6zpVVtPli

We've needed a game like this where the blame is solely on Rodgers so he can't deflect. Lacy is putting in work with one leg. The Defense has been keeping the game reasonable until now with like 4 CBs injured. Who else can we blame this time?

Top Bottom